Welcome to FIMAQH
In May 2018, Buenos Aires city will be the scene of a new edition of FIMAQH, the most important international show for the productive industry developed in Argentine. Once again, the meeting point will be the Bicentennial Park (Villa Martelli city, Buenos Aires province).
FIMAQH will be carried out from May 15th to 19th, 2018 and it is jointly organized by AAFMHA, CAFHIM and CARMAHE. The national and international offer is concentrated in only one biennial show.
FIMAQH offers the last technological novelties applied to automation, EDM, control techniques, CAD/CAM/CAE, packaging and robotics. It also brings closer field of metal cutting, formate, precision tools, hydraulic, electrical and electronic accessories and metrology including modern concepts of quality, gage, diagnosis and peripheral equipment techniques and services.
Thousands of machines in motion generate an unequal scene for the interchange among main characters of the sector, the best meeting point between business and knowledge.
FIMAQH gathers every two years the widest technological offer of the world.
FIMAQH is technology and knowledge applied in action.
Know the results of last edition FIMAQH 2016
- It was carried out from May 10th to 14th, 2016 in the Bicentennial Park (Technopolis) which, according to assistants and exhibitors, offered excellent conditions such as load and unload, parking for exhibitors and visitors.
- Once again FIMAQH offered, through their exhibitors, the regional and national market a wide variety of national and foreign products, with the state-of-the-art technology for the sector.
- More than 250 exhibitors displayed technology in 21,500 m2.
- There were 35,000 visitors coming from different places of the country and of the world.
- FIMAQH also received 4,000 students of technical schools from all over the country and the region that also could knew updating technology applied to productive processes.
- Visitors also showed interest in all categories exhibited, and the ones outstanding were machine tools, tooling, welding and cutting, automation, among others
- FIMAQH 2016 generated total sales amount of U$S 100,000,000 (100 million dollars)